We reflect NTT DATA’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion by supporting and developing women and their leadership capabilities in alignment with our business priorities and expected client outcomes. The WIN Employee Resource Group (ERG) continues to see strong growth in membership through the WIN Yammer Channel, WIN MyHub intranet site and impactful programming aligned with the stated interests and needs of the WIN membership.
Inspiration and motivation for women often starts with seeing yourself in someone you might aspire to be.
- Our inclusive policies explicitly prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- The WIN ERG speaker series brings together topics and presenters of all backgrounds in formats from fireside chats to panel discussions, informal coffee talks and open forums called Ask Me Anything.
- Our speakers share their unique journeys and experiences and tell deeply insightful stories that translate into meaningful advice and inspiration for our employees.
- We provide networking opportunities and address pertinent topics covering learning, work-life balance, professional and personal development.
- We provide opportunities for participants at any stage of their career to be inspired, network, learn and grow together through an active mentoring program.
- We identify and host key outreach opportunities that bring WIN members together to serve in local communities, both in person and virtually.
POINT OF VIEW
The Shape of Work #101
Kim Curley discusses the renewed focus on organization culture, and the human side of business during and after ‘The Great Resignation’ and ‘The Great Experiment.’