NTT DATA Social Media Policy
NTT DATA's House Rules explain the kind of behavior we expect from anyone interacting with us on social media.
To help keep the conversation flowing, we may remove posts that are not compliant with these House Rules. We aim to keep our social media channels a pleasant experience and ensure our communities are positive, constructive, and supportive. To this end, we reserve the right to remove any posts in breach of our house rules and to block any individual who violates them repeatedly.
We will remove comments that show:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, violently graphic, defamatory or obscene language.
- Racist, sexist, casteist, homophobic, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable language.
- Swear words or other language likely to offend.
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading actions.
- Actions in violation of any intellectual property rights.
- Promotion of other social media channels, websites or content considered spam.
- Flame-baiting , including activity in which the aim of the post is to provoke heated and emotional responses.
- Trolling , including activity in which the aim is to use off-topic, insulting or threatening remarks to upset another user or group of users.
- Known or suspected illegal activity or the condoning or encouraging of unlawful activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- The same message repeatedly or content unrelated to NTT DATA and its brands.
NTT DATA does our best to respond to users with any questions or comments.
We reserve the right to adjust these rules as needed and to delete content for reasons not stated in this list.
Anyone posting non-allowed content may be banned from participating in our community, or if necessary, we may report the content to the social media platform. By using our social channels you agree to comply with these house rules and the platform's own terms and conditions.
Content posted by fans on our pages does not necessarily reflect NTT DATA views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links on these platforms or to third-party content or websites.