Some of Our Latest Activities
We recently hosted a seminar on The Art of Patience. This seminar is available thru Catalys and employee participants can receive 1 hour of training credit upon completion.
At the end of each year, we focus on the topic How to Cope with the Holidays. The winter holidays may be a time of celebration, but they can also be a time of conflict and stress. Our ERG helps members manage their emotions during difficult times.
Our February 2023 meeting topic was How Pets Aid in Our Mental Health. Julia Rose, a licensed therapist, spoke to our group about how she uses animals in her practice, and how our individual pets are a benefit to us.
With over 800 members worldwide, LIFT hopes to continue growing and meeting our goals!
What LIFT Does
- We encourage members to participate in the Share Your Story Series, which can be anonymous or named, in person or online.
- We host weekly meditation sessions, either in real time or via recorded podcast.
- We send out uplifting messages to remind employees that they are not alone. These also take the form of UPLIFTS, images made to become computer backgrounds featuring inspiring messages.
- Our monthly newsletter contains articles educating our members about mental health topics.
- We cross-collaborate with other ERGs to spread the word about mental health and connect our employees.
Today We Remember / Today We Help
In the past 20 years, 30,177 active military and veterans from post-9/11 wars have committed suicide. That's four times as many deaths as those killed in action.
PRIDE at NTT DATA
PRIDE provides a space for LGBTQ+ employees and allies to promote equality through education, advocacy, empowerment and representation globally within NTT DATA and our communities.
Corporate Social Responsibility
NTT DATA is committed to sustainable development and pursuing social good. Our core goal is to operate ethically and to leverage technology for the benefit of society.