THRIVE at NTT DATA
THRIVE is an employee resource group dedicated to providing, supporting and promoting the success of our Black team members through all levels at NTT DATA. Our mission centers around building a diverse employee population through inclusion and advancement.
Celebrating Black History Month 2023
This year we highlight Black Resistance & Resiliency with a focus on Rest & Rejuvenation. We recognize that taking care of oneself is of the utmost importance. Black and African Americans have not only resisted historic and ongoing oppression, but most importantly have displayed remarkable resilience, and rejuvenated future generations to continue the path to equity!
With this theme in mind, we’re taking a break from live events and offering a recommended reading list of Black History literature.
THRIVE’s Black History 365 Reading List
- Why We Can’t Wait by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- How We Can Win by Kimberly Jones
- Stamped from the Beginning by Ibram X. Kendi
- How the Word is Passed by Clint Smith
- The 1619 Project by Nicole Hannah Jones
- Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin
- The Souls of Black Folk by W.E. DuBois
- Defining Moment in History by Dick Gregory
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin Diangelo
- Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man by Emmanuel Acho
- How to Be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?: And Other Conversations About Race by Beverly Daniel Tatum
NTT DATA Spotlighted for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Project Unity chose NTT DATA to receive a corporate activist award.
Join us on Instagram
NTT DATA is a recognized leader in IT and business services including cloud, data and applications.
AWS Re:Invent On The Future Of Tech Careers
NTT DATA’s chief diversity and inclusion officer is slated to speak at AWS RE:Invent.