With over 1000 members, we are the second largest Employee Resource Group and one of the fastest growing.
What does NEST do?
- We raise awareness about Environmental and Sustainability challenges through periodic infographics, speaker events and our site.
- We commemorate environmental dates and educate our members.
- We provide recommendations and additional resources that help members see how they can create positive change.
- We engage individuals through challenges that drive motivation to do more while having fun and sharing progress with others.
- We share information of local events, vendors of products or services that have sustainable practices in the chapters available.
- We showcase good things through spotlights of our members making a difference, the successful contributions of NTT DATA to our society and in the world.
The Attainability of Sustainability for Manufacturers
In this article, we look at drivers for the growing importance of sustainability in manufacturing, examples of common sustainability initiatives and the obstacles they face, and the role digitization plays in enabling sustainability.
ESG Disclosure and Sustainability Regulations to Watch
Based on the host of new regulations emerging surrounding ESG, regulators have made clear that it is not enough to talk about ESG initiatives — regulators call on corporations to take action.
Corporate Social Responsibility
NTT DATA is committed to sustainable development and pursuing social good. Our core goal is to operate ethically and to leverage technology for the benefit of society.