NTT DATA’s Group Enrollment Marketplace solution offers an omni-channel platform providing full cycle quote, enrollment, and post-enrollment functionality. The goal of our solution is to create an engaging experience for members throughout the lifecycle of their healthcare journey and is built upon a robust and a sophisticated rules engine. The solution is multi-carrier-enabled and capable of hosting insurance products including medical, dental, vision, life, critical illness, disability product lines and non-insurance products. The components of the solution may be implemented as a complete suite or implemented in optional and incremental modules depending on client needs.
IDC named us a top five leader in Omni-Channel Engagement Services” in its MarketScape report. — March 2017.
NTT DATA simplifies the process of enrolling employees in group benefits with the right tools to generate personalized health plan options – all while providing employers with a full view of total costs.
- Benefit administrators can review and approve broker-prepared employee benefit quotes submitted.
- HR professionals can review and submit life change events submitted by employees.
- Enables employers to pay binder payments and ongoing premium payments.
- Self-service tools for employees to reduce the administrative burden on benefit administration staff.
- Guided employee plan selection process with decision support tools to determine the best plans combining benefits, out- of-pocket costs, and total premiums.
- Employers can submit life events, make enrollment changes or grant the employee a special enrollment period
- Supports multiple group product types, including medical, dental, vision, life as and non-insurance products.
- Supports multiple employer contribution strategies including defined benefit and defined contribution and combinations of both.