Transforming Financial Services & Insurance
The findings of a new global research study are highlighted in this whitepaper, “Digital to the Core: Transforming Financial Services and Insurance in the New World of Digital Business Platforms and Ecosystems.”
A few key findings include:
- 61% of FS&Is are moving away from traditional, vertically-integrated business models
- 53% identified new technologies, such as AI and blockchain, as the top trend impacting FS&Is
- 83% believe new entrants, such as Amazon and Apple, could become major competitors
- 83% said integration of legacy core systems into a Digital Business Platform is important for competitive position
- Nearly 500 senior executives in banking, insurance, brokerage, wealth management and cards & payments throughout the U.S., UK, Germany, Spain, Italy and Japan
- 55% of respondents were C-level executives and nearly 50% were from institutions with more than $10 billion in annual revenue
Download your complimentary copy of the whitepaper today to read more about the findings from the global research.
Once you review the report, contact an NTT DATA expert today to learn how we deliver insights and solutions that help our financial services and insurance clients face these challenges.