Quick Answer: Top 5 Smart Factory Risks to Avoid
Transforming your operations into a Smart Factory has clear benefits – but the transformation poses significant pitfalls. In this report, Gartner® looks at these hurdles including:
- Failing to recognize the difference between site optimization and complete operating model transformation
- Not considering the deep complexity associated with process change
- Miscalculating the scope of the challenge in converging IT, IT and ET
- Lacking adequate insight into and preparation for the challenges posed by evolving the workforce
- Over-indexing on a particular solution rather than taking a holistic approach
Download the complimentary report to learn more.
What You’ll Learn
- Why the Smart Factory matters to manufacturers
- How to confidently embark on your Smart Factory journey
- Details on the top five pitfalls you face on that journey
Gartner, Quick Answer: Top 5 Smart Factory Risks to Avoid 6 March 2023, Simon Jacobson, Alexander Hoeppe
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.