6 Steps to Strong Cybersecurity in Life Sciences Manufacturing
Cybersecurity is essential in preventing costly cyberattacks and data breaches targeted to life sciences and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
In our podcast episode “Six Steps to Strong Cybersecurity in Life Sciences Manufacturing”, Phani Chaganti, head of OT/IoT/Mobility Security at NTT DATA, discusses the steps life sciences and pharma organizations must take to assess and secure cybersecurity capabilities – and protect against new threats.
What you'll learn
- How to establish governance and steering
- How to conduct an audit of all assets and network visibility
- How to create a customized set of rules
- How to conduct training for compliance and benchmarks
- How to secure access by hardening and patching
- How to implement a zero trust policy