Whether you are migrating from an existing WAF or starting new, NTT DATA’s AWS Security experts work to assess existing traffic to define the best rules for your environment. In addition to recommending standard rules
for common exploits, we work with your team to construct custom rules to meet the needs of expected, incoming traffic and the applications you seek to protect. AWS WAF rules can be written as
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and deployed in conjunction with a CI/CD pipeline to ensure automatic execution. Automate AWS security best practices with AWS WAF and cloud-native services.
NTT DATA earned the AWS Service Validation for AWS WAF Delivery. – November 2020
Protect systems from external threats with automation that allows your developers to spend more time building applications.
- Defend against common threats with AWS Managed Rules for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Ensure a positive customer experience with rules for allowed traffic
- Gain greater visibility and control of your traffic with AWS WAF logs
- Grow efficiency with WAF Rules as code for easier versioning and reuse
- Prevent data leakage by monitoring, filtering and blocking unwanted traffic
- Simplify deployment and maintenance with the ability to define once and use across web applications