Georgia Technology Authority, GTA Direct Services
GTA Direct Contract Number:
The GTA Ready Program allows customers to purchase items directly from a pool of GTA-qualified IT providers. These managed service contracts can accelerate technology procurements for most public entities in the state. Customers may choose from a provider’s standard catalog of services or request custom quotes. These services are purchased directly from the providers instead of from GTA. GTA qualified the pool of service providers and provides light governance over the contracts. Agencies negotiate directly with the provider and manage their relationship with the provider.
Who can buy GETS Ready services?
Georgia's public entities such as city and county governments, public universities, boards of education and agencies not part of the Georgia Enterprise Technology Services (GETS) program.
Dynamic Workplace Services Offered
- End-User Compute (EUC) Services
- K-12 "Classroom in a Box"
- Higher Education
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Services
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Services
- Software Compliance
- Software Consulting
End-User Compute Services
User expectations are changing, and the digital workplace needs to transform to meet those expectations. NTT DATA understands the challenges your agency faces as you seek to attract and retain the right talent while optimizing operations and providing frictionless security. We know that it all needs to work, every time, while delivering an unhindered, consistently amazing employee experience — always.
The traditional office has radically changed. Employees are now collaborating across locations, devices and time zones. We help your users experience a seamless workplace with the flexibility to work anywhere, anytime on any device with secure access to their data and applications.
With our integrated workplace platform approach, you get device management, application lifecycle management and user provisioning capabilities. Lower your total cost of ownership and achieve greater IT efficiencies through self-heal/help solutions, automation and best in class asset management.
Ranging from application packaging to image and patch management, service desk, asset management and field services our methodologies and technologies maximize the use and benefits of automation and orchestration in overall workplace management. Our services are designed to enhance the end-user experience and to maintain high availability and performance while optimizing end-user device lifecycle management costs. With turnkey and custom solution capabilities, NTT DATA can help you optimize the management of your endpoint devices.
The traditional learning environment is changing. It’s no longer business as usual—remote instruction, virtual learning and one-to-one computing are now a necessary part of achieving academic success in these challenging times. Technology is an essential part of the equation. Whether for students, teachers or administrators, flexible and affordable IT solutions that improve connectivity, facilitate distance learning and enable self-service resources and instruction will help you achieve academic objectives. Our comprehensive consulting and affordable IT solutions can help you respond to the dynamic changing and evolving education environment.
With our collaborative, mobile, data-driven options, and remote support options students and staff can collaborate with confidence knowing that technology will work. Educational institutions around the country are struggling with keeping students safe engaged and connected—while COVID-19 continues to disrupt even the most carefully considered educational plans. As you consider options for your student body, know that NTT DATA is ready to help. Let us help you prepare your learning environment for the challenges of this new learning environment.
For K-12 educational systems, NTT DATA’s Classroom in a Box offers collaboration and communication tools and services, including laptops, noise-canceling headsets, reliable Wi-Fi and technical support, to allow teachers and students to get back to teaching and learning.
NTT DATA’s Classroom in a Box is a complete, secure and integrated at-home learning environment, including:
- Collaboration and communication tools and services
- 1:1 devices for all students
- Robust video and audio devices and support for teachers
- At-home technical support for students and teachers
- Home Wi-Fi for all students, teachers and administrators
- A cost-effective per-user, per-month fee
In addition to school and campus solutions, NTT DATA offers rapid workplace solutions to help businesses address challenges through improved remote productivity:
- Workspace as a Service: Cloud-hosted, fully managed virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and virtualized applications
- Unified Communications and Collaboration: User productivity solutions via video, chat and document collaboration systems (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Unified Endpoint Management: Real-time visibility and flexible control over any device anywhere
- Omnichannel User Support: Rapid rollout of self-service user support solutions through channels of choice (chat, phone, etc.)
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Services
Working remotely and securely has never been more crucial. Your employees need seamless virtual desktop and application access from any device and location to help maintain business continuity. With Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) services from NTT DATA, you can quickly deliver the flexible and productive work environments users have come to expect.
No matter where your organization is on the spectrum of enabling remote workplaces, our experts can help you define, deliver, manage and refine secure environments. Our streamlined approach shortens implementation cycles and helps you support a wide range of user types, workloads and use cases. Simplify operations and reduce operational costs with our comprehensive VDI solutions.
- Turnkey Workspace-as-a-Service
- NTT DATA provides both the virtual infrastructure and managed services for your images and applications, providing an easy interface for users to access business applications anywhere, anytime, from any device. Hosted virtual desktops and applications are delivered from NTT DATA’s global data centers.
- Virtual Workspace Services (VWS) Managed Services
- NTT DATA will remotely manage and maintain an on-premise desktop and application virtualization solution, whether that desktop resides in your data center, a third-party data center, or even in a public cloud hosted solution. Our virtualization experts will manage the infrastructure and platform end-to-end and free up your resources to focus on business initiatives.
- NTT DATA will deploy agents in your environments to capture metrics to help you understand environmental performance, and how your users consume applications and resources. The data returned from these agents will provide deeper insights into the overall end-user experience and helps ensure right-sized resource delivery.
- For the Workspace-as-a-Service and Managed Services offerings, we support solutions based on VMware and/or Citrix, Microsoft, and other virtualization architectures. NTT DATA believes that there is no one virtualization solution that can meet every requirement, so we have adopted a platform-independent virtualization practice, rather than focus on one product or technology. This approach allows us to maintain the flexibility needed to deploy virtualized desktops and applications to users in the way that makes the most sense on a case-by-case basis.
Mobile Device Management Services
Smartphones and tablets are transforming the way we do business, allowing users to be more productive and responsive to business demands. In addition to corporate-liable devices, companies are opening access to employee-owned devices for email and enterprise access. Expanding mobility of devices and services can place a strain on your IT staff with challenges such as tighter security requirements, new mobile applications and high expectations from end users. Mobile Device Management Services by NTT DATA offer you the tools and expertise to reduce costs via our proven solutions.
Software Asset Management
NTT DATA’s Software Asset Management (SAM) solution team creates self-funding mechanisms by assessing existing software portfolios. The alignment of the approved software catalog to the software portfolio results in effective and efficient utilization of resources. Prioritizing the publishers in the corporate portfolio by total spend and agreement anniversary dates equates to software savings over time.
Software Compliance Risk Assessment Services
NTT DATA will assist in your software compliance process, which involves verifying adherence to the terms and conditions of a license agreement, and determining requirements for merging of multiple sources of information, including:
- Inventory data discovery
- Hardware asset inventory
- Procurement data HR/business unit data
- Contract terms and conditions (company/location use, right of second and multiple use)
- License types (freeware/shareware, single, named, and concurrent user, device- or machine-based, processor- or core-based, capacity-based, and site and enterprise
Software Audit Services
Software audit preparation services address software audit preparation services identified between software license entitlements and software products in use.
Software compliance audit defense and mitigation services addresses the audit defense and mitigation to assist and address an audit by a software vendor. These requested services require quickly and timely responses and detail knowledge of specific software vendors. Prevention and mitigation of any audit findings is a critical portion of these services identified between software license entitlements and software products in use.
Software purchase and renewal financial Analysis Services is identified as the market analysis of software products and the agency use of these products. Understanding the current market value of software products is key to the state optimizing funds used for software, whether a new purchase or a renewal of terms.
NTT DATA Contact Information
GTA Ready (https://gta.georgia.gov/services-contracts)