State of Texas: Department of Information Resources
NTT DATA holds several contracts with the State of Texas through the Department of Information Resources DIR Cooperative Contracts Program.
This DIR Cooperative Contracts Program allows customers to purchase items directly from a DIR-contracted vendor. Customers contact the vendor for product and pricing information. They also send their purchase orders, with the DIR contract number, and payments directly to the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program vendor, not to DIR. This streamlines the order process so customers receive their products/services quickly. DBITS is a DIR Cooperative Contracts Program contract, so you can go directly to us for your turn-key projects.
Cloud based services centered around cloud assessments, architecting, deployment and long-term strategy planning. NTT DATA’s expertise and partnerships with the major Public Cloud Providers allows us to utilize our team of Cloud experts to help you adopt the latest Public Cloud technology without negatively impacting current operations.
Cloud Services SOW
Instructions For Obtaining Quotes & Placing Purchase Order
1. A customer identifies a need for deliverables-based services within one of the Cloud Services Contracts Services Offered.
2. Customer creates a Statement of Work (SOW) for release to vendor(s). The SOW must be complete, signed by an authorized representative of Customer.
3. The SOW must be in the form contained in Appendix C – Statement of Work.
4. The Customer sends the Statement of Work to NTT Data Contact Person for that Service Offering.
5. NTT Data submits a Response to the Statement of Work with fixed prices based on deliverables.
6. Once the Customer selects NTT Data, they simply issue a Purchase Order to NTT Data referencing the Cloud Services contract number and the project can begin upon acceptance of the Purchase Order. Each Statement of Work will describe the deliverables, the acceptance criteria for the deliverables and the service levels.
NTT DATA Contact Information
DIR Contract Number
DIR Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts program