Adopt solutions and unlock innovation to improve productivity, reduces costs and keeps workers connected to essential information.End-User-Managed-Services
We know how important it is to enhance worker mobility, remote access and productivity and to respond quickly to resolve desktop or IT incident issues. We can help you quickly transform your IT framework to create an agile, responsive workplace environment. Our tailor-made service desk and managed desktop solutions help you lower costs, improve end-user satisfaction and attain superior service levels.
Whether you need to migrate virtual desktops and mobile devices rapidly, simplify IT operation management or enable unified communications and collaboration, our solutions unlock innovation that improves productivity, reduces costs and keeps workers connected to essential information.
NTT DATA offers a FedRAMP-authorized multi-tenant cloud for government agencies. Let us help you move your FedRAMP, FISMA and DIACAP workloads seamlessly to a federally compliant and secure cloud environment.
Agencies require seamless migration of end-user computers and devices. We enable rapid and seamless deployment, security and ongoing management of your virtual desktops and mobile devices.
• Microsoft Windows 7/8 Migration – Smooth migration of Windows XP client systems to Windows 7 or Windows 8
• Desktop and Application Virtualization – Help simplify your desktop and application virtualization, including end-user infrastructure planning, migration, deployment and ongoing management across distributed, mobile, virtual and cloud computing platforms
• Automated PC and OS Deployment – Reduce desk-side setup and time and streamline server deployment
• Enterprise Mobility and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Strategy - From application development to mobility/BYOD infrastructure enablement and desktop virtualization, we can help you with the entire transformation: assessment, design, deployment and management of your mobile environment
Our End User IT Outsourcing Services provide tailor-made service desk and managed desktop solutions to help you lower costs, improve end-user satisfaction and attain superior service levels.
• Asset Management – Centralized, automated and policy-driven asset management for all of your agency end-user devices throughout their entire lifecycle
• Simplified End User Managed Services – Pre-packaged and ready-to-go desktop management that is structured, standardized and cost-effective — available in advanced and premium tiers with clear-cut service level agreements and deliverables
• Enterprise End User Managed Services – Broad set of service desk and desktop management capabilities tailored to your specific agency needs
• Simplified Service Desk – Cost-effective, ready-to-use service desk solutions to improve agency productivity and user experience
• Enterprise Service Desk – Customized service desk to match agency needs
• Onsite Services – Hands-on field services to support your multi-vendor desktop systems, software and peripherals to keep your systems up and running
Meeting changing agency workplace demands can be a real challenge — especially when you need anywhere, anytime unified communications and seamless migration of end-user computers and devices. We help organizations simplify, streamline and enrich anytime, anywhere communications and collaboration through flexible, secure and efficient solutions that deliver the service levels agencies expect. We have deep experience from managing hundreds of thousands of Exchange, Lync and SharePoint seat deployments.
• Unified Communications and Messaging Services with Microsoft - Unite voice, IM, audio, video and web conferencing into a richer, agency-wide contextual format.
• Document Management and Sharing with SharePoint - Share, track, manage and discover documents and other information using enterprise social, e-Discovery and enterprise content management capabilities.
• Video Conference Integration Services - Combine the richness of audio and videoconferencing with the time-saving value of instant messaging, presence awareness and voice-over-internet-protocol (VOIP) calling.