Guarantee peak performance in today’s connected world.
Unleash Innovation to Stay Ahead of Evolving Agency Workplace Challenges.
NTT DATA Managed services for government
Adopt solutions and unlock innovation to improve productivity, reduces costs and keeps workers connected to essential information.
Over time, computing environments can grow unwieldy, cumbersome, and complex. What was considered state-of-the-art just a few years ago may now be costly, inefficient, and vulnerable to disruption. For these reasons, NTT DATA’s Infrastructure Consulting Services can provide the check-up your infrastructure needs to keep delivering for you.
Guided by industry best practices, our consultants provide complete assessments of your data center facilities, disaster recovery preparedness, and ITSM operations.
Our Infrastructure Consulting Services can help your operational performance by:
• Reducing energy and facility costs
• Ensuring business continuance in the event of a disaster
• Providing analysis and recommendations regarding your current state and associated governance, compliance, risk and operations
• Supporting IT strategy, governance, and brokerage services
• Identifying best practices to optimize and improve your IT environments
When continutity of operations is mission critical, you need a trusted partner that makes your operation a number one priority. With our cloud-based disaster recovery services for cloud or traditional infrastructure, you choose the RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective) that best fit your needs. We offer a consumption-based pricing model where you only pay for the compute and memory resources you actually use during an event.Through excellence in delivery and superior uptime qualifications NTT DATA has developed a strong reputation for meeting the demands of the most critical government operations. When you can’t afford downtime, trust NTT DATA.
NTT DATA provides turnkey, integrated, operational management and support for all cloud environments. We offer a dedicated or shared IT service desk with multi-language and multi-channel support, providing a single point of accountability for incident logging, level 1 incident triage and resolution and level 2-3 incident logging and routing. Our world-class agents operate from state-of-the-art, globally distributed centers and follow both ITIL and Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) compliant processes. Armed with market-leading service management, monitoring and security tools, our team of experts proactively manages and supports your cloud assets – 24x7 – with our repeatable ITIL-based best practices, enabling you to:
• Get the cost-saving benefits of the cloud, plus the experience of an industry leader
• Simplify and consolidate management across cloud and non-cloud systems
• Ensure consistent coverage, performance and uptime
• Ensure your IT assets are protected from threats and vulnerabilities