Join NTT DATA at the ACAMS AML & Financial Crime Conference, a comprehensive financial crime prevention conference. With rapidly evolving regulations, technology and financial crime methods, anti-money laundering (AML) and financial crime prevention professionals are faced with the challenge of staying abreast of new developments in financial crime, payment methods and money laundering schemes.
This event hosts more than 2,500 influential anti-financial crime professionals, regulators, law enforcement investigators and government officials. Over three days, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from inspiring subject-matter experts, connect with other industry professionals and gain new insights and practical strategies to help their institutions combat financial crime.
Join Our Session
Join us at 12:50 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24 for our AML Knowledge luncheon session with Edmund Tribue, NTT DATA senior director and Risk & Regulatory Practice leader, and Sushila Nair, NTT DATA senior director, Security Portfolio. In “Reducing Fraud Without Increasing Customer Friction,” they will discuss:
- Applying sound data management, advanced analytics and automation to achieve KYC efficiency and BSA compliance
- Using AI and RPA to ensure PSD2 compliance without impacting the customer experience
- Exploring alternatives to traditional methods of customer authentication
Visit Our Booth
Meet us at booth #423 on the show floor to learn how you can accelerate your digital agenda for faster, more efficient compliance. Our combined deep financial expertise along with our cybersecurity, risk and regulatory know-how brings you stronger solutions in:
- AML, fraud and remediation
- Customer onboarding and KYC
- Automation and applications