Chief Information Officer — Solution Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a new Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) from the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) that can be used by any federal civilian or Department of Defense (DoD) agency to fulfill a broad range of mission-critical IT requirements.
With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements.
Ten Task Areas
- IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- IT Operations and Maintenance
- Integration Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Digital Government
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Software Development
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP, CPFF, CPAF)
- 10-year, multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- 1 percent contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
- Statement of Work
- Labor Rate Government Site
- Labor Rates Contractor Site
- Contract Award
- Contract Amendment
- Net 30
- Best Value Technology Inc.
- Emagine IT Inc.
- Lyme Computer Systems Inc.
- Open Text Public Sector Solutions (formerly Momentum)
- Management Systems Services Inc.
- PCI Technologies
- Powertek Corporation
- Regency Consulting
- Research Data and Communications Technologies Corporation
- SecureInfo Corporation
- Sterling Computers Corporation
- Zavda Technologies, LLC
- 22nd Century Technologies Inc.
- Red River Computer Company Inc.