Information Technology Support Services (ITSS-4) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide specific IT services to Department of Justice (DOJ) components at the task order level. The ITSS-4 program consists of twenty (20) large, medium and small business contractors that are eligible to compete for each task order award.
1. Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Support
2. Service Development
3. Service Operations
4. Service Management
5. IT Planning
6. Program Management Support
7. Requirements Analysis
8. Joint Requirements Planning (JRP)
9. Joint Applications Development (JAD)
10. Rapid Applications Development (RAD)
11. Feasibility Study
12. Cost-Benefit Analysis
13. Business Process Re-engineering
14. Systems and Information Engineering
15. Systems and Database Design
16. Systems Procedures and Standards
17. Systems Development and Testing
18. Systems Installation and Acceptance
19. Systems Programming
20. Systems Integration
21. COTS Integration
22. Interoperability Verification and Testing
23. Systems Conversion
24. Systems Enhancements, Support and Maintenance
25. Systems Documentation
26. Systems Configuration Management
27. User Training
28. Database Administration
29. Web Development
30. Information and Cyber Security
31. Technical Refreshment
32. Technology Infusion
33. Workflow Processing
34. Contingency Planning — (Continuity of Operations)
35. End User Support
36. Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
37. Data Warehousing / Data Mining
38. Field Site Operational Support—(Short and Long-Term)
39. Records/Document Management and Information Distribution
40. Data Conversion
41. Data Entry
42. Other IT-Related Services
Task Orders issued under the ITSS 4 effort may be Cost Reimbursement (CR), Firm Fixed Price (FFP) or Time and Materials
- 6 years
- $1.1 billion contract ceiling
- Dell Federal Systems L.P. (DFS)
- Compusearch Software Systems, Inc.
- Intelligent Decisions, Inc.
- Global World Technology, LLC
- GTI Federal
- JHC Technology, Inc.
- Litigation Abstract, Inc.
- Mainstay Enterprises, Inc.
- RONIN IT Services, LLC
- SNS One, Inc.