NTT DATA Consulting takes an industry-centric approach to business and technology consulting. In financial services and insurance, we build on the legacy of Carlisle & Gallagher Consulting Group’s 1,000-plus business consultants and proven track record of delivering high-impact business results. Our clients include 25 of the leading financial institutions in North America.
Our consulting opportunities will challenge you to use your knowledge, skills, and experience to help clients lead transformative business initiatives. Join our team and you could play a key role in:
- Helping a Top 4 U.S. bank grow its client base in a strategic demographic by creating a global mobile wallet strategy to attract Millennial customers
- Leading the largest credit card platform conversion effort in the domestic card servicing industry – from determining the best migration strategy to driving the massive change management effort
- Partnering with a Fortune 100 Retirement Services Provider to define and deliver a customer experience transformation strategy
The Role of a Lifetime
Providing clients with industry-centric solutions that integrate business strategies with enabling technologies requires a range of experience levels and skillsets. We are regularly seeking talented people for the following roles. Which one is right for you?
- Positions for Recent College Graduates
- Consultant: As an entry-level consultant, you’ll have access to incredible on-the-job learning experiences. You’ll work collaboratively as part of a client-facing team to help your client meet its business objectives and deliver tangible value. You’ll regularly interact with and learn from more experienced team members in roles related to project management or business analysis. Our clients are located all across the U.S., so flexibility in regards to work travel is necessary.
- Representative positions for experienced professionals
- Senior Consultant: We’re looking for three-plus years of experience within the financial or insurance industry – and some experience with a consulting firm is preferred. You’ll also have the opportunity to align with one of our specialty practice areas – from Retail Banking and Risk and Regulatory to Capital Markets and Data and Analytics.
- Principal Consultant: If you have five-plus years of experience consulting within one or more of our practice areas – as well a track record of managing small- to medium-size projects and teams – this is the opportunity for you. You’ll thrive enabling day-to-day project operations, contributing to client solutions, and honing your practice area expertise.
- Senior Manager: Are you ready to manage large-scale, complex projects, build client relationships, influence client strategies, mentor and manage teams, and drive successful solutions? If you have eight or more years of experience consulting within the financial services or insurance industries – plus experience working at a large consulting firm creating business or technology solutions for clients – this could be your next big career move.
- Director: For this role, we need a proven consulting leader within one of our core practice areas to serve in a high-profile account management role. You must have 12 or more years of experience in the practice area along with at least five years of consulting experience.
Is NTT DATA the Right Place for You?
The Benefits of Employment
NTT DATA offers employees a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision coverage, 401K, and more. We also offer voluntary benefit programs such as tuition assistance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), employee assistance programs, transportation discounts, and wellness incentives. Learn more about NTT DATA Benefits.