NTT INDYCAR SERIES 2021 Championship Flashback
“NTT DATA has been and will continue to be a big part of who our company is, and what we represent as an organization.” — Chip Ganassi, INDYCAR team owner
Meet the NTT DATA Racing Team
NTT DATA is the proud sponsor and official IT services partner of Chip Ganassi Racing. Meet the 2022 NTT DATA Racing Team drivers:
- Alex Palou (No. 10 NTT DATA Honda), the 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion. Follow Alex on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Scott Dixon (No. 9 Honda), a six-time NTT INDYCAR SERIES champion and 2008 INDY 500 winner. Follow Scott on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Tony Kanaan (No. 1 Honda), the 2012 Indy 500 winner and 2004 series champion. Follow Tony on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Marcus Ericsson (No. 8 Honda), a former formula one veteran who earned his first two INDYCAR wins in 2021. Follow Marcus on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
For more information on the drivers and the NTT INDYCAR SERIES season, visit indycar.com.
Follow the Action: Download the INDYCAR Mobile App
When seconds count, staying connected is everything. The INDYCAR Mobile App powered by NTT DATA allows fans from around the globe to engage with the NTT INDYCAR SERIES regardless of country or carrier. With it you get:
- Real-time leaderboard with full-field track map and car telemetry
- Live in-car cameras for select drivers
- Live driver/pit crew radio transmissions
- Audio streaming during on-track activities from the Advance Auto Parts INDYCAR Radio Network
- Fantasy Challenge